Whether you’re interested in maintaining your existing roof or are considering a complete re-roofing, our team has the experience and the talent to complete your project on time and on budget.
That’s how we became the go-to commercial roofing specialists throughout the greater Kansas City area—by creating one satisfied customer at a time—and we intend to keep it that way.
Should you maintain or replace your roof?
This the dilemma many building owners face: at what point does it make more sense to re-roof as opposed to maintaining a problem roof? A good starting point is to take into consideration how your existing roof is affecting your bottom line.
Are roofing leaks:
- Causing damage to ceiling tiles, floors, and fixtures?
- Disrupting operations due to downtime while conducting necessary maintenance?
- Losing you business while your property is shut down?
If the answer to any of these is yes, it may be time to consider re-roofing.
It’s also important to consider the cost of delaying a new roof. When water penetrates the membrane, damage to other components, such as insulation and the roof deck, will add to the cost of eventual replacement.
An honest, professional evaluation of your roof can help decide whether it’s time to re-roof or simply repair. Our commercial roofing contractors provide this evaluation for free—just give us a call at (816) 880-3908.
Selecting a commercial roofing contractor
The success of your next roofing project depends to a large extent on selecting the roofing contractor best suited to your needs and budget.
Here are 6 questions we recommend building owners consider when looking for a commercial roofing contractor:
- Is the contractor willing and able to schedule work around your business’s hours, minimizing the disruption to your business?
- Is the contractor properly licensed, bonded, and insured? Can this be verified?
- Is the contractor willing to provide a detailed written estimate that will make bid comparison easier?
- Does the contractor have positive reviews on the Web (Google, Angie’s List, etc.)?
- Does the contractor have customer references available? Can they be verified?
- Does the contractor have a portfolio of completed roofing projects? Can they be verified?
For a prompt, professional evaluation of your commercial building’s roof, call Priority Roofing at (816) 880-3908.